A L Gas Services
AL Gas Services …offer maintenance plans designed to give complete peace of mind for your whole family, all year round and covers against boiler breakdown, gas and water leaks and emergency call out costs.
For as little as £7.99 per month you can rest assured that your boiler, pipes & radiators will continue to function perfectly when you need them and immediate assistance should something ever go wrong.
When you sign up with AL Gas Services, a fully qualified Gas Safe approved engineer will inspect your central heating system and, if all is in order, cover can start immediately. After a successful inspection, your central heating system will be in the safe hands of...
AL Gas Services Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Gas safety Inspections
AL Gas Services offers a landlords and property agents gas safety inspection service. By law, all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked every 12 months and a ‘Landlords Gas Safety Certificate’ (CP12) to prove that this has been done.
What does a Landord Gas Safety Inspection include?
An AL Gas Services Gas Safe registered engineer will carry out the following during a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection:
- Check appliances for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets. (where appropriate)
- Investigate and report any evidence of unsafe operation.
NB. An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed. For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Call us now on 01563 542 207